At the end of this interactive workshop participants will have a good knowledge of what OEE is and the benefits of deployment in today’s Smart Factory environment.
They will understand: - how to get started on an OEE project, first steps to OEE improvements on the production floor and how to calculate OEE Return On Investment.
- What is Operational Equipment Effectiveness - OEE?
- OEE in the Smart Factory – Today’s Business Drivers.
- How to calculate OEE
- How to get started on your OEE Smart Factory project.
- First steps to OEE improvement.
- Different approaches to OEE
- How to calculate OEE Return On Investment?
- What does an OEE Software system look like?
- 6 Compelling reasons to switch from spreadsheet to OEE Software
- 10 Tough Questions to ask OEE vendors.
- Science of Manufacturing
Arthur Stone, Chief Executive Officer, OEEsystems International